- Mini 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer for GoPro
- Use with Suction Cups & Other Supports
- Supports Remote Operation via Mobile App
- Supports Optional Remote Control Unit
The Zhiyun-Tech Rider-M is a mini 3-axis gimbal stabilizer for GoPro cameras. Highly compact and featuring a 1/4″-20 threaded mounting hole on the bottom, the Rider-M is designed to be used mounted on various support accessories, such as suction cups.
The Rider-M supports remote operation using an optional remote control or an iOS/Android app available from Zhiyun-Tech. So, for example, you can have it mounted on a suction cup that’s attached to a moving vehicle and control it wirelessly from your phone, which it connects to via built-in Bluetooth, or from the optional remote control. The remote control unit works from up to approximately 30 ft away when there’s no interference.
Find other Zhiyun gimbal Stablilizers here
When used manually, you can set the Rider-M to a desired static angle by simply adjusting it into that angle with your hand and holding that position for a second until the angle is locked in. Additionally, a double-stopper design for the pan axis allows for ±320° pan movement and panoramic capture.
The Rider-M uses brushless servo motors that operate at 4000 Hz. The Rider-M also offers a 3.5mm video output that allows you to connect a viewing device to monitor your images in real-time. This stabilizer comes with four batteries and accepts two at a time that provide approximately three hours of runtime per the pair.
- Mini 3-axis gimbal stabilizer for GoPro cameras
- Designed for use with various supports accessories, such as suction cups
- Supports remote operation via an iOS/Android app or optional remote control
- ±320° pan movement
- Features brushless servo motors that operate at 4000 Hz
- 3.5mm video output for connecting a viewing device for real-time monitoring
- Includes four batteries, each providing approximately three hours of runtime