ZEISS Milvus 35mm F/2 ZE
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- One Low Dispersion Elements
- Distagon Optical Design
A standard, bright wide-angle prime for the Canon EF mount, the ZEISS Milvus 35mm f/2 ZE from ZEISS utilizes the Distagon optical design, with one anomalous partial dispersion element, to produce well-controlled imagery with reduced chromatic aberrations and distortions. A floating elements system is also used to achieve consistent performance, even sharpness, and clarity throughout the focusing range. An enhanced ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to markedly reduce lens flare and ghosting for working in trying lighting conditions.
Find other Zeiss lenses here
The manual focus design is complemented by a rubberized focus ring for fine-tuned, precise control over your focus position. Additionally, Milvus-series lenses also feature an equally aesthetic and durable frosted, anodized metal lens-barrel surface along with a weather-sealed construction to protect against dust and moisture
- Wide-angle prime is designed for full-frame Canon EF-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 56mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 aperture helps to achieve a more compact, portable form factor while also remaining versatile for use in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Distagon optical concept affords high sharpness, well-corrected image quality from edge-to-edge, and very low field curvature.
- One anomalous partial dispersion element is used to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- ZEISS T* anti-reflective coating has been applied to each lens surface to help minimize reflections and provide greater contrast and color fidelity.
- Floating elements system helps to maintain consistent image quality throughout the entire focusing range, from 11.8″ to infinity.
- Manual focus design is benefitted by focusing and depth of field scales along with hard stops at both infinity and minimum focusing positions.
- Weather-resistant construction includes internal seals to guard against dust and moisture as well as a blue sealing ring at the lens mount to protect the lens-camera interface.
- All-metal lens barrel has a frosted, anodized surface along with a rubberized focusing ring for both durability and improved tactile control.
There are no reviews yet.