Z CAM S1
The compact S1 Professional VR Camera from Z CAM employs four Sony CMOS image sensors to capture high-quality spherical VR video at 6K30 or 4K60 fps. Use the included Z CAM’s WonderLive and WonderStitch software downloads for live streaming and offline stitching of 4K60 fps equirectangular images with your Windows 10-based PC.
Find other Z-cam Cinema Cameras here
- Record 6K30 or 4K60 Spherical Video
- Stitching & Streaming with Windows 10 PC
- 4 x Sony CMOS Sensors
- 10-Layer, All-Glass Fisheye Lenses
Each of its four fisheye lenses is constructed with 10-layer, professional-grade optics, minimizing distortion and flare. Unlike rig-based VR systems, the S1’s four integrated sensors provide coordinated auto-exposure and white balance functions. The built-in Z CAM Sync Hardware ensures synchronized recording, and Z-Log gamma enables image fine-tuning and color grading.
The S1’s compact, cylindrical body measures just over 9.5″ high when used with its detachable battery unit. When powered via the included AC adapter, the S1 is under 6″ high. With a slim, under 4″ diameter form, the camera can be placed 2.6′ or closer to subjects. SanDisk Extreme Pro cards are recommended for recording to the S1’s four SD card slots.
Four required 18650 lithium-ion batteries and a charger are not included with the camera.
- Captures high-quality, spherical VR video at 6K30 or 4K60 fps
- 4K equirectangular live streaming and offline stitching using a Windows 10 PC
- Four Sony CMOS image sensors
- Coordinated auto-exposure and white balance functions
- Z-Log gamma for image fine-tuning and color grading
- Record up to two continuous hours to SanDisk Extreme Pro SD cards
- 10-layer, high-quality, all-glass fisheye lenses
- Compact cylindrical form measures just over 9.5″ high with battery unit
- 2:1 post-stitching aspect ratio (using the downloadable Z CAM WonderStitch software)
Z CAM Controller Features
- Windows, Mac, and iPad-compatible
- Control the camera and change settings
- Individual lens preview via Windows, Mac, and iPad
- Stitched preview via iPad
For Z CAM Controller:
- Windows 10
- Mac OS 10.11 and higher
4K live streaming:
- Windows 10 PC with two Ethernet cards
- AMD WX7100 or NVIDIA GTX 1070/GTX 1080