Z CAM E2-F8
- Record up to 8K30 Video
- 12-Bit ZRAW Recording
- 14 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
Shoot professional high-definition cinema footage with the Z CAM E2-F8 Full-Frame 8K Cinema Camera with a Canon EF lens mount. The camera features a full-frame sensor with 10-bit 4:2:2 color support and nominal 14 stops of dynamic range, supports timecode, shoots up to 8K at up to 30 fps, and records data up to 300 Mb/s onto CFast 2.0 media.
Find other Z-cam Cinema Cameras here
Supported recording formats include ZRAW format, which supports 12-bit, MOV and MP4 using H.265 for 10-bit recording, and H.264 which supports 8-bit recording. Its HDMI 2.0 port supports 4K60, 10-bit 4:2:2 video output. Audio is recorded in 24-bit 48 kHz using AAC or PCM (PCM for MOV format only) through its 3.5mm stereo jack or via a separately available XLR connector using its 5-pin LEMO port.
The E2-F8 can be controlled via serial ports, a 2.5mm LANC connector, a USB Type-C port, Ethernet port, or by the Z Camera iOS app to control the camera via Wi-Fi and to view a live image preview and to configure settings. The camera can record time-lapse, slow motion, and can even live stream via its Gigabit Ethernet port. You can also control it locally by the buttons along the side of the camera.
The E2-F8 can be powered by a separately available battery using the built-in L-series battery mount, or you can power the camera using a separately available power adapter using its 2-pin LEMO port. The camera also features a 12 VDC 2-pin LEMO power output to provide power to separately available accessories.
8K Capture and Recording
- Unburdened by a recording time limit, you can record 8K at up to 30 fps for up to the limit of your recording media’s capacity
- CMOS sensor with 14 stops of dynamic range
- The camera supports ZRAW, REC. 709, Z-Log2, FLAT, and HLG
- ZRAW supports 12-bit recording
- H.265 (10-bit color) internal recording on CFast 2.0 cards
- 4K60, 10-bit 4:2:2 video output through HDMI 2.0 is supported
- Full metal housing for efficient heat dissipation
Interfaces and Expandability
- USB 3.0 Type-C for camera control and data transformation only
- Two serial ports for camera control
- Ethernet port for live view, control, and file transfer to browser or a computer running Z CAM software
- LANC port for remote control including power on/off
- White balance: Auto, preset, manual (2300 to 7500K)
- Focus modes: MF, AF, CAF
- Image: Brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness
- LUT: REC. 709, Z-Log2, FLAT, HLG
- Timecode: Current time, manual input
- Made from aluminum for strength and heat dissipation
- 2-pin LEMO 12 VDC power output
- Powers from separately available power adapter or optional L-series batteries
There are no reviews yet.