Viltrox E-FE II Electronic Adapter (F Booster) is the 2nd generation of E-FE Focal Reducer Booster Adapter. the new F Booster comes with USB port for firmware update and a switch to select CDAF or PDAF focus mode.
This adapter is designed for Sony APSC camera and Canon EF mount lenses. Same as previous generation, the builtin optics increase light input by one F stop and reduce focal length by x0.71.
- Support Sony A9/A7/A7R/A7S/A6XXX/NEX cameras and VG camcorders* (APSC mode should be turn on for full frame camera)
- Integrated USB port for adapter firmware update .
- 4 elements in 4 groups optics increase light input by one F stop and reduce focal length by x0.71
- Dedicated switch to select between Contrast Detection and Phase Detection Auto Focus mode
- Contrast Detection AF allow Flexible Spot to be moved and focus across the frame and support Eye focus on specific camera#
- Phase Detection Auto Focus gives faster focus experience on most lenses.
- Support EF lenses manufactured by Canon, Sigma, Tokina and Tamron
- Record EXIF data includes aperture, focal distance etc.
- Support on camera aperture adjustment and metering
- Support lens Image Stabilizer
- *VG series does not support AF.
- High precision aluminum alloy with chromium plating on both mounting surface to ensure smooth installation and durability.# To change AF mode, switch to desired AF mode on EFE II, then turn off camera, take out battery, insert battery and turn camera back on again for camera to recognize new AF mode as a new lens. Slow focus will happen on low end lenses in CDAF mode.Suitable for:
Sony E mount camera .
Canon EF mount lens . (EFS mount doesn’t fit ).