Venus Optics Laowa 7.5mm T2.1 Cine
This MFT mount Laowa 7.5mm T2.1 Cine Lens from Venus Optics is marked in feet and provides a wide 110° angle of view well suited for outdoor and landscape shots and in tight interior locations, and it is optimized for digital cinematography. It is so lightweight and compact that it can be used not only with handheld shooting, but is also light enough for use on gimbals. The lens produces an image circle that will cover MFT-sized sensors.
Find other Laowa lenses here
- MFT Mount Lens, T2.1 to T22 Aperture
- 110° Angle of View
- For MFT-Sized Sensors
- 4.7″ Close Focus, 0.8 MOD Cine Gears
The 7.5mm cine lens features a maximum aperture of T2.1 with 13 elements in 9 groups. Its 75-blade aperture provides a soft, pleasing bokeh, a shallow depth of field with little to no distortion, and a 4.7″ close focus distance. The focus and aperture rings feature industry-standard 0.8 MOD gearing that will accommodate standard cine follow focus motors. The 52mm front diameter has a 49mm filter thread. Focus and aperture markings are on the side of the lens to aid focus pullers. Front and rear lens caps and a hard-shell Pelican case with custom foam are included to protect and transport the lens.
- Ultra wide-angle 7.5mm T2.1 prime designed for MFT mount cine cameras
- Designed with 13 elements in 9 groups, low distortion, and 5-blade iris
- 52mm front diameter with 49mm filter threads
- 4.7″ close focus and standard 0.8 MOD focus ring
- Pelican case with custom foam is included