Venus Optics Laowa 7.5mm f/2 MFT
A super wide rectilinear lens for Micro Four Thirds, the black Laowa 7.5mm f/2 MFT from Venus Optics is a compact and versatile prime that is well-suited to astrophotography and other wide-angle subjects. Beyond its small form factor, this lens also features a notable optical design that incorporates two aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements to control distortion and aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness.
Find other Laowa Lens Here
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 15mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Rectilinear Lens Design
A Frog Eye Coating has also been applied to the front element to guard against water and dust, and the lens’s manual focus design permits working with subjects as close 4.7″ away.
- Ultra wide-angle prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 15mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in dark and difficult lighting conditions.
- Rectilinear design renders scenes with straight vertical lines and minimal distortion for a more realistic portrayal.
- Two aspherical elements and three extra-low dispersion elements are featured to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations for sharper, clearer, and more color-accurate imagery.
- Frog Eye Coating has been applied to the front element to help repel water and dust.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 4.7″ away.
- Accepts 46mm screw-in filters and a petal-shaped lens hood is also included.