Venus Optics Laowa 12mm f2.8 Zero-D Lens
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Ultra wide-angle prime designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, this 12mm f/2.8 can also be used with APS-C models where it provides an 18mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to working in low and difficult lighting conditions.
- Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion in order to suit landscape and architectural applications.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for increased clarity and color neutrality. Two aspherical elements are also featured to limit spherical aberrations for improved sharpness.
- A Frog Eye Coating has been applied to repel both dust and moisture for added protection when working in inclement conditions.
- Manual focus design employs a floating optical system to maintain performance throughout the focusing range of 7.09″ to infinity.
- Built-in petal-shaped lens hood shields the lens from stray light to reduce flare and ghosting and also protects the front elements from accidental impacts.