Transcend 32GB UHS-I Micro SDHC Overview
Great for devices such as car video recorders and surveillance cameras, the 32GB High Endurance microSDHC Memory Card from Transcend is capable of recording 6000 hours of Full HD video. This microSDHC memory card supports recording of 1920 x 1080 video at frame rates up to 30 fps and comes temperature, static, X-ray, shock, and waterproof. Once inserted, the high-endurance Transcend microSDHC memory card supports data read speeds of up to 21 MB/s and data write speeds of up to 20 MB/s for quick data transfers and reliable video storage. Thanks to its Class 10 rating, write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 10 MB/s.
- Up to 6000 Hours of Durability
- Manufactured using MLC NAND flash chips, this high-endurance microSDHC card is capable of standing up to 6000 hours of Full HD video recording, meeting the demands of write-intensive applications where storage capacity and durability performance are required. Additionally, the built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) can detect and correct transfer errors.
- Great Companion to Car Video Recorders
- Taking full advantage of MLC NAND flash chips, this high-endurance microSDHC card is well-suited for car video recorders to help ensure critical moments happening on the road are recorded, including license plates in Full HD 1920 x 1080p (30 fps) resolution, providing reliable evidence to insurance companies or police.
- Compatible with Various Security Camera and Surveillance Systems
- Security cameras and surveillance systems, including IP cameras and home security cameras, require stable recording performance over a long period of time in harsh environments. This high-endurance microSDHC card comes static, X-ray, shock, and waterproof, delivering peak performance under extreme environmental conditions and wide operating temperatures that range from -13 to 185°F.
- Extremely Protective
- In order to deliver the top-tier performance and stability, Transcend’s microSDHC card is tested under the following harsh conditions.
- Waterproof: Meets the IPX7 standards and can immerse in 3.3′ of water for up to 30 minutes
- Temperature Proof: Endures extreme temperatures from -13 to 185°F
- Static Proof: Meets the EMC IEC61000-4-2 standards and can withstand static electricity
- X-Ray Proof: Meets the ISO7816-1 standard and are immune to Airport X-rays
- Shock Proof: Provides excellent shock, vibration, bending, and twisting resistance
- Exclusive RecoveRx Software
- Transcend’s exclusive RecoveRx software features a user-friendly interface that allows you to search deep within a storage device for traces of erased files that can be rescued, such as digital photos, documents, music, and videos.