Transcend TS1TSSD230S Overview
Add extra storage to your system with the 1TB SSD230 SATA III 2.5″ Internal SSD from Transcend. This 2.5″ solid-state drive features a SATA III 6Gb/s interface and provides you with read and write speeds of up to 560 MB/s and 520 MB/s respectively. With a SSD, you’ll be able to boot up and load applications within seconds. Moreover, since this drive only measures 6.8 mm tall, it’s compatible with desktops and most laptops, providing them with a performance boost.
- 3D NAND Flash
- Unlike 2D planar NAND, 3D NAND flash memory cells are stacked vertically in multiple layers, which offer better performance and endurance.
- DDR3 DRAM Cache
- The SSD230 is equipped with DDR3 DRAM cache to help improve read and write speeds. It’s capable of up to 340 MB/s on 4K random read and write tests. For non-4K content, it can reach read and write speeds of up to 560 MB/s and 520 MB/s respectively via its SATA III 6 Gb/s interface.
- Endurance & Reliability
- Built with RAID engine and LDPC (Low-Density Parity Checking) coding, a powerful error checking algorithm, the SSD230 keeps your data secure while ensuring data integrity.
- Save Power & Time
- The SSD230 features SATA Device Sleep Mode (DevSleep), which turns off the drive when it’s not in use to prolong your notebook’s battery life. With a response time of less than 20 milliseconds, you’ll be able to get back to work almost instantly.
- SSD Scope
- Transcend’s SSD Scope software, available as an optional download, lets you monitor the drive’s health with S.M.A.R.T technology, enable the TRIM command for optimum write speeds, keep the drive’s firmware up to date, and even migrate data from your original drive to a new one.