Transcend 16GB UHS-I SDHC Overview
Designed for use in devices that support the UHS-I bus, such as digital cameras, DSLRs, camcorders, and more, the 16GB 500S UHS-I SDHC Memory Card from Transcend can capture Full HD video, plus raw and JPEG still images and photo bursts. It has a capacity of 16GB and features a speed class rating of U1 / Class 10, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 95 MB/s and write speeds max out at 60 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
As with most Transcend cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, and waterproof, while also being able to withstand static, plus temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow and deserts. Should the card’s data become compromised, you also benefit from Transcend’s free RecoveRx software to help recover deleted content, including photos, documents, music, and videos.
- The Professional’s Choice
- Transcend’s 500S memory cards are manufactured with MLC NAND flash memory, making them durable and reliable. The cards are designed for use with advanced camcorders and DSLR cameras, offering professional photographers and videographers fast transfer rates and high-quality video recording without dropped frames.
- Transfer Capabilities
- Transcend’s 500S memory cards meet both the UHS Speed Class I (U1) and Class 10 standards for Full HD video recording, with read and write speeds of up to 95 MB/s and 60 MB/s respectively, plus minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
- Store Photos and Videos
- With a storage capacity of up to 16GB, Transcend’s 500S memory cards allow for thousands of photos and hours of Full HD videos to be recorded, meaning you can stay focused on capturing fantastic moments without worrying about running out of storage.
- Built for Extremes
- To deliver improved performance and stability, Transcend’s SD memory cards are tested to withstand extreme conditions.
Meets JIS IPX7 standards that can withstand immersion in 3.3′ of water for up to 30 minutes.
Can operate in extreme temperatures ranging from -13 to 185°F.
Meets EMC IEC61000-4-2 standards and withstand static electricity.
Meet the ISO7816-1 standard to resist airport X-rays.
Provides resistance against shock, vibrations, bending, and twisting.
- RecoveRx Software
- Transcend offers RecoveRx software, a free data recovery utility that allows you to search within a storage device for traces of erased files, including digital photos, documents, music, and videos.