Tokina FiRIN 20mm F2 FE AF
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/22
- Three Super-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
Adding autofocus to the proven wide-angle design, the Tokina FiRIN 20mm f2 FE AF from Tokina is a versatile prime dedicated to full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras. The ultra-wide perspective is benefitted by a sophisticated optical design, which incorporates three super-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements to control both chromatic and spherical aberrations. A multi-layer coating has also been applied to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and improved color fidelity. Its ring-shaped ultrasonic autofocus motor realizes fast, responsive, and accurate AF performance along with full-time manual focus control. Additionally, electronic contacts are integrated into the mount design to permit seamless communication of distance and aperture information to the camera body in order to support the use of focusing aids, in-camera image stabilization, and an EVF distance scale
Find other Tokina lenses here
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras, and can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 30mm equivalent focal length.
- The f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult and low lighting conditions.
- Three super-low dispersion elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Two all-glass precision molded aspherical elements suppress spherical aberrations to minimize distortion and improve overall sharpness.
- Multi-layered coating helps to alleviate lens flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Ring-shaped ultrasonic autofocus motor, along with a GMR sensor, affords quick, quiet, and responsive AF performance along with full-time manual focus override.
- Internal contacts relay distance and aperture information to the camera body to enable full support of in-camera focusing aids.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
There are no reviews yet.