Think Tank Photo Turnstyle 10 Overview
The lightweight charcoal TurnStyle 10V2.0 Sling Camera Bag from Think Tank Photo is water-resistant and holds a DSLR with three lenses and accessories inside interior dividers within the main zippered camera compartment. It also accommodates a small 8″ tablet in a dedicated padded zippered exterior pocket at the back of the bag. For holding accessories, there are assorted pockets throughout the sling.
The TurnStyle bag is convertible from a camera sling worn over your shoulder to a photo belt pack worn around your waist. For converting the bag, use the padded strap that detaches from one end via its slip-in clip. This clip can slide into one of two nylon webbed loops. When inserting the clip into the loop on the padded tab at the side, you can wear the bag like a belt pack around your waist. When placing the clip into the loop at the top, you transform your bag into a shoulder sling. The TurnStyle 10V2.0 can also be carried using a grip handle at the top.
- Front pocket with organizer that includes two open slip pockets and a pen slot
- Open slip pocket inside the back of the main compartment
- Dedicated external zippered padded pocket at the back of the bag holds a mini 7.9″ tablet
- Easily rotate bag for quick-access when you are wearing it around your shoulder or around your waist
- Adjustable waist expansion when wearing the belt pack
- Nylon-webbed zipper-pull tab assists in opening and closing dual-zippered main compartment
- Zippered flap to main compartment can be opened to drop halfway down the front of the bag for easy-access to your gear
- Interior removable camera dividers are made from high-density closed cell foam
- Lightweight water-resistant durable poly ballistic fabrics
- Durable YKK racquet-coil abrasion-resistant zippers
- Removable rain cover made from seam-sealed taffeta with double polyurethane coatings
- Adjustable sling strap has a quick-release buckle and is wide for comfort
- Loose nylon-webbing from the adjustment belt can be neatly tucked through the nylon loop on the sling strap