This Techart PRO Autofocus Adapter allows a Canon EF-mount lens to be used on a Nikon Z-mount camera. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, enabling autofocus as well as auto exposure features. If an attached lens is capable of generating Exif metadata, this adapter is designed to transfer that information so that it can be saved with image files generated by the combined Canon EF or EF-S mount lens and Nikon Z-mount camera.
- Canon EF Lens to Z-Mount Body
- Enables Autofocus and Auto Exposure
- Transfers Lens Exif Metadata to Camera
- Focus Hold Button
When placed between a compatible camera and lens, a built-in focus hold button allows the adapter to set autofocus at a specified point. A lens dock is included to enable a lens to computer connection for firmware and compatibility updates.
- Allows a Canon EF-mount lens to be used on a Nikon Z-mount camera
- Supports electronic communication to enable autofocus as well as auto exposure features
- Can transfer Exif data from lens to camera, saving aperture, speed, and time of capture information to image or video files
- Built-in focus hold button to manually set autofocus at a specified point
- Included USB dock to enable a lens to computer connection for firmware and compatibility updates