Sony E 30mm F3.5 Macro
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 45mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- One ED and Three Aspherical Elements
Move in close to capture stunning details with the Sony E 30mm f3.5 Macro Lens from Sony. Designed to work with APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this lens offers a normal-length 45mm equivalent focal length that makes it useful for a wide variety of subjects. Its main feature is the 1:1 magnification ratio provided by the 3.7″ minimum focus distance that enables photographers to capture outstanding close-ups. The lens makes use of one extra-low dispersion element and three aspherical elements to ensure sharp, contrasty images with minimal aberrations. Also, the lens has a maximum aperture of f/3.5 and uses an internal focus design for fast, responsive autofocus. Along with these features, there is a seven-blade circular diaphragm to help create pleasing, smooth bokeh.
Find other Sony lenses here
- Designed for Sony’s line of APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this lens will provide a normal-length 45mm equivalent focal length, which is a good option for general purpose shooting.
- True macro design affords a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 3.7″ minimum focusing distance and a 0.9″ minimum working distance for capturing close-ups of your subjects.
- An aperture range of f/3.5 to f/22 allows for operation in a wide range of shooting situations and enables photographers to better control depth of field.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Three aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- An internal focus design helps contribute to fast autofocusing speeds and prevents the lens’ overall length from changing during use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.