Sony E 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 PZ OSS
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 27-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-6.3 to f/22-40
- ED and Aspherical Elements
Ensuring sharp images at all focal lengths is built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization to reduce the effects of camera shake. Also, it has an internal focus design which prevents the lens from changing length during focusing. Additionally, it is equipped with a seven-blade circular diaphragm for smooth bokeh.
- Designed for APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this 18-200mm offers users a vast wide-angle to super telephoto range equivalent to 27-300mm.
- A variable f/3.5-6.3 maximum aperture helps keep the lens’ overall size and weight to a minimum.
- Extra-low dispersion glass is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper imagery when shooting handheld with slower shutter speeds. This stabilization system can be combined with select camera’s sensor-shift type image stabilization for more effective control of camera blur. This lens also offers an Active Mode which provides stabilization, even at the wide end, when shooting movies.
- Enjoy smooth zooms ideal for shooting movies with the power zoom mechanism which can have its speed adjusted to suit different styles and needs.
- An internal focus mechanism contributes to faster, more responsive autofocus, the minimum focus distance of 11.8″, and easier handling as the lens does not change in length during use.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.