Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro
- For Canon EOS Cameras
- Zoom Telephoto
- Maximum Magnification of 1:2
- 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Special Low Dispersion Glass Elements
- Lightweight (18.7 oz)
- Lens Hood Included
The Sigma 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro lens is the compact and economical choice for a telephoto zoom lens. Capable of macro photography, this lens has a 1:2 maximum close-up magnification at the 300 mm focal length. It is the ideal high performance lens for portraits, sports photography, nature photography, and other types of photography that frequently use the telephoto range.
Find other Sigma lenses here
It also has a switch for changeover to macro photography at focal lengths between 200mm and 300mm with a maximum close-up magnification of 1:4.
The improved DG lens design corrects for various aberrations. This lens is specially coated to get the best color balance whilst cutting down on ghosting caused by reflections from the digital image sensor.
- Macro photography with a 1:2 maximum close-up magnification at the 300mm focal length
- Switch for changeover to macro photography at focal lengths between 200 mm and 300 mm with a maximum close-up magnification from 1:2.9 to 1:2
- SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element in this lens for excellent correction of chromatic aberration