Characterized by its sleek and portable appearance, the Sony E-mount, Silver Sigma 60mm f2.8 DN Art is a compact short-telephoto lens. Complementing its modest size is a sophisticated optical design, which uses one SLD element and one aspherical element to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for improved clarity and a sharpness. A Super Multi-Layer Coating is also featured and minimizes flare and ghosting for heightened contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optics is a Linear AF motor, which realizes smooth and quiet autofocus performance, and a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Find other Sigma lenses here
- Short telephoto prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- The f/2.8 maximum aperture strikes a balance between being bright enough to suit working in available light situations while also promoting a lightweight, compact form factor.
- One Special Low Dispersion (SLD) element helps to significantly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for increased clarity and color fidelity.
- One aspherical element helps to control spherical aberrations and distortion to help realize greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Linear AF motor achieves especially quiet and accurate autofocus performance that is suitable for both photo and video applications.
- Brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.