Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 28.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
A comfortable wide-angle field of view along with a compact design, the silver Sigma 19mm f2.8 DN Art is a sleek and portable prime lens designed for Sony E mirrorless cameras. Its optical design incorporates three aspherical elements, which greatly reduce spherical aberrations and distortion for notable sharpness and highly accurate rendering. A Super Multi-Layer Coating is also featured and minimizes flare and ghosting for heightened contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions. Complementing the optics is a Linear AF motor, which realizes smooth and quiet autofocus performance, and a rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
Find other Sigma lenses here
- Wide-angle prime is designed for APS-C-format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 28.5mm equivalent focal length.
- The f/2.8 maximum aperture strikes a balance between being bright enough to suit working in available light situations while also promoting a lightweight, compact form factor.
- Three aspherical elements help to control spherical aberrations and distortion to help realize greater sharpness and more accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Linear AF motor achieves especially quiet and accurate autofocus performance that is suitable for both photo and video applications.
- Brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.