Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye
- SA-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Multi-Layer Coating
- 180° Angle of View
Producing an expansive 180° angle of view, the Sigma SA-mount Sigma 15mm F2.8 EX DG Diagonal Fisheye Lens from Sigma offers a super-wide perspective for creative applications. As a diagonal fisheye, this lens produces a notably distorted image that fills the entire frame, and its minimum focusing distance of 5.9″ allows for working with unique perspectives with close-up subjects. Additionally, the bright f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult and low-light conditions by allowing the use of faster shutter speeds.
Find other Sigma lenses here
- Diagonal fisheye lens is designed for full-frame Sigma SA-mount cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 24mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture facilitates working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Expansive 180° angle of view pairs with the fisheye design to render imagery with distorted, curved lines. As a diagonal fisheye, the image fills the entire rectangular frame.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9″ benefits working with close-up subjects and allows for producing highly exaggerated perspectives.