- Pronounced directivity
- Maximal rejection of side noise
- Switchable “Low Cut” filter minimizes wind noise
- Phantom or battery powering
- Battery switch with “Low Batt” indicator
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Very good suppression of structure-borne noise
- Supplied with foam windshield and shock mount
Sennheiser MKE-600 Shotgun microphone ideal for video camera applications. Maximal rejection of side noise thanks to pronounced directivity. “Low Cut”-Filter minimizes wind noise. Very good suppression of structure-borne noise.
The Sennheiser MKE 600 is the ideal video camera/camcorder microphone able to handle even demanding filmic challenges. Due to its high directivity, the MKE 600 picks up sounds coming from the direction in which the camera is pointing and effectively attenuates noise coming from the sides and rear. The switchable “Low Cut” filter additionally minimizes wind noise.
Because some video cameras/camcorders do not provide phantom power, the MKE 600 can also be battery powered. A battery on/off switch prevents the battery from discharging prematurely; “Low Batt” is displayed.
Find Other Sennheiser Microphones Here
- Dimensions: diameter 20 mm, length 256 mm
- Frequency response: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Max. sound pressure level
- 132 dB SPL at P48; 126 dB SPL with battery powering
- 128 g (without battery)
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz)
- 21 mV/Pa at P48; 19mV/Pa with battery powering
- Equivalent noise level
- 15 dB (A) at P48; 16 dB (A) with battery powering
- Operating time: approx. 150 hrs
- Power supply: 48 V +/- 4V (P48, IEC 61938) or battery/rechargeable batt. 1,5V/1,2V AA size
- Current consumption: 4,4 mA at P48