Sennheiser HD 206 Over Ear Headphone
Great sound doesn’t have to cost a fortune. These comfortable, lightweight, supra-aural headphones provide dynamic audio with crisp bass and good external noise attenuation without breaking the bank.
Find Other Sennheiser Microphones Here
The ideal entry into the world of powerful stereo sound: The Sennheiser HD 206 Over Ear Headphone has good attenuation of ambient noise with outstanding wearing comfort at an affordable price.
- Sealed earcup design prevents bleed into adjacent microphones when home recording
- Rich, crisp bass response and faithful dynamic audio reproduction
- Lightweight construction designed specifically for long studio or DJ sessions
- Optimum impedance for audio interfaces or portable audio players/recorders
- Rugged materials take a beating on the road or in transport
- Hypo-allergenic earpads are comfortable all day
- 1/8″ plug (3.5mm) with 1/4″ (6.3mm) adapter included
- Built-tough with a 2 YEAR warranty!
- Compatible (listen only) with latest generation of tablets
- Color: silver
- Frequency response (Headphones): 21 – 18000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 108 dB (SPL)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0,7 %
- Cable length: 3 m
- Weight: 215 g
- Nominal impedance: 24 Ω
- Weight w/o cable: 165 g