Samyang Reflex 300mm F6.3 ED UMC CS
- Niko F Mount/APS-C Format
- 480mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Fixed f/6.3 Aperture
- Catadioptric Telephoto Lens
The black Samyang Reflex 300mm f/6.3 ED UMC CS Lens is a mirror lens designed specifically for use on Canon EOS EF-M mount cameras. The lens’ Cassegrain design enables it to achieve a 480mm 35mm-equivalent focal length perspective within a compact and lightweight lens design that is significantly smaller than a traditional 300mm lens. It features a fixed f/6.3 aperture and manually focuses as closely as 2.95′.
Find Other Samyang Lenses here
One extra-low dispersion element and the inherent mirror construction of the lens work to eliminate chromatic aberrations while providing notable image sharpness and clarity. Furthermore, the UMC (Ultra Multi Coated) coating has been applied to reduce surface reflections, lens flare and ghosting while also contributing to improved overall contrast.
- Mirror lens designed specifically for Canon EOS EF-M mount cameras.
- Catadioptric system with Cassegrain design helps to reduce the overall size of the lens while still providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 480mm.
- One extra-low dispersion element and a UMC coating are integrated into the lens construction to improve sharpness and clarity as well as enhance the overall image contrast.