Samyang 500mm F6.3 Mirror
- 500mm Ultra Telephoto Lens
- Fixed f/6.3 Aperture
- Compact Design, Weighs Just 25 oz
The white 500mm f/6.3 Mirror Lens from Samyang is a practical addition to any sports or nature photographer’s camera bag. It’s lightweight and ultra compact and it focuses as close as 6.1′ (1.86m). The aperture is fixed at f/6.3. This manual focus lens is constructed from fully multi-coated low-dispersion ED optical glass, with a 95mm front filter thread. A T-ring adapter (available separately) is required to mount this lens to a camera body. This lens is a budget-friendly way to introduce yourself to ultra-telephoto photography.
Find Other Samyang Lenses here
- Lightweight (25 oz/705 g) and compact (4.7″/120 mm)
- Low-dispersion ED optical glass
- Fully multi-coated
- Focuses to 6.1′ (1.86 m)
- Fixed f/6.3 aperture
- Front 95 mm filter thread and rear 34mm filter thread
- Using a T-mount adapter, this lens will fit Canon, Nikon, Sony, Minolta, Pentax, Olympus and Contax cameras.