Samyang 24mm F3.5 ED AS UMC Tilt-Shift
- Wide-Angle Tilt-Shift Prime Lens
- Full Frame/35mm Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-22
- Maximum Tilt: +/- 8.5º
- Maximum Shift: +/- 12mm
- Mount Rotation: 90º Left and Right
The Samyang 24mm F3.5 ED AS UMC Tilt-Shift Lens for Nikon from Samyang is a wide-angle, full-frame lens fitted with perspective control and tilt-shift functions. A tilt-shift lens allows the user to control perspective and correct convergence of lines within your frame, useful especially in architecture, landscape and product photography. The optical tilt mechanisms enable precise control of depth of field along with perspective control. This 24mm f/3.5 lens is compatible with both digital and film formats with an angle of view of 83.5º and, on an APS-C size sensor, has an angle of view of 59.9º and focal length equivalent of 36mm.
Find Other Samyang Lenses here
The tilt-shift function on the 24mm f/3.5 lens allows adjustment of the focal plane by an angle of +/-8.5º and enables parallel shift of the optical axis by +/-12mm. The tilt-shift section of the lens rotates left 90º (with 30º click-stop adjustment) and the lens mount can rotate left or right by 90º (with 30º click-stop adjustment).
The lens is comprised of 16 elements in 11 groups, including two aspherical elements and two Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) elements, which reduce aberrations and provide sharp details and accurate color separation. Multi-layered, anti-reflective UMC coatings on each lens element allow even light transmission, minimizing flares and ghosting.
- 24mm Full Frame Prime Lens
- Focal length equivalent when using lens on APS-C format camera is 36mm
- Tilt/Shift functions allow for precise perspective and depth of field control
- Aspherical and low-dispersion lens elements minimize aberrations for sharp resolution and accurate colors
- UMC coating on lens elements provides even light transmission and minimizes reflections, flare and ghosting