Samyang 16mm T2.2 VDSLR
The Samyang 16mm T2.2 ED AS UMC CS VDSLR Lens is a fast,is a ultra wide-angle manual focus lens designed for CS / cropped sensors APS-C / DX and MFT cameras and camcorders.This VDSLR (Video DSLR) version has been developed primarily for professional cine / movie making purposes. The VDSLR version feature follow focus gearing and decoupled aperture, which allow the user to smoothly and quietly change focus and aperture / depth of field whist filming, and link to professional follow focus cam systems. Optical construction is 13 elements in 11 groups, with 2 aspherical lenses, 1 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) element and one hybrid aspherical and feature Samyang’s UMC Ultra Multi coating coating which ensures superb transmission of light, and minimises flare and ghosting. Specifications Model : Samyang 16mm T2.2 ED AS UMC CS VDSLR Lens type : ultra-wide angle for cropped sensors Focal length : 16mm Maximum aperture : T2.2 (f2.0) Min aperture : T22 Angle of view : 83.1 degrees Nikon DX / APS-C sized sensors, or 79.5 ? with Canon EOS (1.6x crop factor) Min focusing distance : 20 cm No. of diaphragm blades : TBC Focus type : MF (Manual Focus only) Lens construction : 13 elements in 11 groups, 2 aspherical lenses, 1 Extra-low Dispersion Element Dimensions : 89.7 x 86 mm Weight : approx 574 – 615g dependant on mount Filter Size: 77mm
Find Other Samyang Lenses here
- Samyang 16mm T2.2 VDSLR Super Wide Angle lens Canon has been specially designed to record videos with APS-C cameras.
- Resistant and high quality material. Smooth and silent aperture ring without stops.
- Ultra Multi-coated to avoid any kind of aberration.
- Ribbed focus and aperture rings, designed for a perfect use with Follow-Focus systems.
- The Samyang 16mm T2.2 VDSLR Super Wide Angle lens Canon offers an angle of view of up 79.5º.