Samyang 10mm F2.8 ED AS NCS CS
- EF-M-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 15mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One ED and Two Aspherical Elements
A compact wide-angle prime for Canon EF-M mirrorless cameras, the Samyang 10mm f2.8 ED AS NCS CS from Samyang is a flexible lens suitable for landscape, nature, and architectural photography. The optical design utilizes two aspherical elements and one extra-low dispersion element, which help to reduce spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. A Nano Coating System (NCS) has been applied, too, to suppress flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy. Additionally, the manual focus design of the lens offers a 9.4″ minimum focusing distance for working with close-up subjects.
Find Other Samyang Lenses here
- Designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M-mount mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 15mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2.8 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions.
- Two aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- One extra-low dispersion element reduces color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color fidelity.
- NCS coating controls flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design offers a minimum focusing distance of 9.4″.