Samyang 100mm F2.8 ED UMC Macro
- EF-M Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/32
- One High Refractive Index Element
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
Affording you a life-size 1:1 magnification and a minimum focusing distance of 1′, the Sony E mount Samyang 100mm F2.8 ED UMC Macro Lens from Samyang is a manual focus short telephoto designed for working with subjects both near and far. The optical design incorporates one high refractive index element and one extra-low dispersion element to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the focusing range, and an Ultra Multi-Coating has also been applied to minimize flare and ghosting for increase contrast and color neutrality. A long focal length lens with close focusing abilities and a high magnification ratio, this macro lens is ideal for making close-up, detailed images of nearby subjects.
Find Other Samyang Lenses here
- This 100mm f/2.8 lens features a Sony E mount, and is compatible with full-frame sensors or APS-C sensors, where it will provide a 150mm equivalent focal length.
- A bright f/2.8 maximum aperture is useful for working in a variety of lighting conditions and the minimum f/32 aperture helps to attain a long depth of field when working with close-up subjects.
- One high refractive index element and one extra-low dispersion element help to control chromatic aberrations and minimize distortions throughout the focusing and aperture ranges.
- An Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to lens elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Featuring a macro design, this lens affords a 1:1 maximum magnification ratio along with a minimum focusing distance of 1′.
- Benefitting working with especially close subjects, this manual focus lens features an internal focus design to maintain the overall lens length during use. Additionally, the front filter mount does not rotate when focusing to better enable the use of polarizers, graduated ND, and other filter types that require precise positioning.
- A rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality when using selective focus or shallow depth of field techniques.