Rode NT1-A Overview
The NT1-A Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone from RODE is a 1″ cardioid condenser microphone. It has a self-noise level of 5 dB-A, making it a great choice for vocal microphones, as well as for recording guitars and percussion instruments.
A studio-grade pop shield and shockmount is included, along with a 20′ microphone cable, dust cover, and an instructional DVD with recording tips.
- Large Diaphragm
- The 1″ diaphragm provides a wide frequency response and excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- The cardioid polar pattern of the NT1-A effectively minimizes off-axis noises such as room ambiance, monitors, and off-axis instruments
- Transformerless Output
- The transformerless output electronics result in quiet, noise-free output while maintaining maximum signal gain
- 48V Phantom Power
- The microphone uses standard 48V phantom power, which is supplied through the standard XLR connector
- Accessory Package
- The accessory package includes a studio-grade shock mount with an integrated pop filter, a premium 20′ cable, a dust cover, and a bonus DVD with microphone tips and techniques