The new Phottix Premio Parabolic Shoot-Through Umbrellas are available in 85cm/33″ and 120cm/47″ sizes. The umbrellas feature heavy-duty construction, made with fiberglass spokes for cleaner catch-lights and enhanced durability – that will stand up to the rigors of on-location work as well as in the studio. The locking mechanism has been completely redesigned, making it stronger and easier-to-use. After much research and testing the Premio series were designed as a deeper umbrella for more flexibility – fitting the work flow and style of any photographer. Couple these with optional diffusers creating softboxes which are great for on-the-go.
*Umbrella Transport Sleeve
|Weight||1.2 lbs. (.544 kg)|
|Dimensions||2W X 2H X 27.5D in.|
(5.08 X 5.08 X 69.85 cm)
- 47″/120cm Parabolic shoot-through umbrella designed to be deeper for increased flexibility
- Heavy duty contruction made with fiber glass spokes providing cleaner catch lights and enhanced durability
- Works well in studio and is really great for location work
- New improved locking mechanism designed to be stronger and more user friendly
- The Phottix Premio series of products replaces the Para-Pro line up of light shapers.