Pelican 1300 overview
The Pelican 1300 Case with Foam in black is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case that can be used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made from ultra high-impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25″ neoprene O-ring, and easy-open double-throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Carry it with the oversized handle that allows you to use two hands for heavy loads.
A four-piece foam set is included with this case.
- Ultra high-impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crush, and dustproof
- Pick n’ Pluck foam interior
- Open-cell core with solid wall design
- Stainless-steel hardware
- 4-piece foam set consists of one “egg crate” convoluted foam upper section, two Pick ‘N’ Pluck foam sections and one (1″) blank bottom foam section
- Automatic pressure equalization valve
- 0.25″ neoprene O-ring
- Easy-open double-throw latches
- Temperature rating -40 to +210°F (-40 to +95°C)
- Oversize handle enables two-hand carry for heavy loads
- IP67 (one meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280