Designed for the creative and active individual, the new 20L Heritage Tan Everyday Backpack from Peak Design has been fashioned to protect and easily expand to accommodate a variety of gear. The 20L Everyday was designed to hold a full frame DSLR with 3-4 lenses. A dedicated laptop sleeve holds a 15″ laptop and 11″ tablet. Three FlexFold touch fastening dividers can be configured to create cubbies and pass-throughs to protect a variety of camera and lens combinations among other types of gear. The MagLatch system allows you to expand your bag if you find yourself carrying extra gear. Dual exterior side pockets and a compression strap can keep a tripod, umbrella, or water bottle securely attached to your backpack.
A top zippered pocket provides quick access to your phone, keys, and small items that you need to retrieve often. Sub-divided interior pockets provide additional organization allowing you to separate your cables, batteries, and other small accessories, eliminating time spent digging around for a specific item. Adjustable backpack straps and an adjustable sternum strap keep your backpack firmly and comfortably in place when worn on your back. A top grab handle and side briefcase style strap provide alternative carrying methods. For long-distance travelling, a pass-through luggage strap allows you to position your bag securely on your rolling suitcase. The Everyday Backpack is made of durable Kodra fabric with a weatherproof DWR coating.
- Multiple zippered and slip pockets provide quick access and organization
- Three included FlexFold dividers can be configured fit your needs and equipment
- The MagLatch closure allows for quiet and easy expansion
- Adjustable backpack straps, a top grab handle, side briefcase style strap, and luggage pass through provide multiple comfortable carrying methods
- Kodra fabric, a weatherproof DWR coat, and durable zippers protect your gear if you’re caught in inclement weather