Panasonic Lumix S PRO 16-35mm f/4
A staple of wide-angle versatility, the Lumix S PRO 16-35mm f/4 from Panasonic is an L-mount wide zoom featuring an f/4 constant maximum aperture. An optimized optical design incorporates a series of aspherical, low dispersion, and high refractive index elements, to control a variety of aberrations, color fringing, and distortion for sharp, clear, well-corrected imagery throughout the zoom range.
Find other Panasonic lenses here
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Three Aspherical Elements
- One ED Element, One UHR Element
Complementing the optics is a unique double-magnet linear motor focus system, which provides high-speed response and power while remaining compact in size. The lens also sports a rounded nine-blade diaphragm, which contributes to the quality of bokeh, and a weather-sealed construction to suit working in a variety of weather conditions.
- Wide-angle zoom is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 24-52.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range.
- Three aspherical elements and one ultra-high refractive index element help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- One extra-low dispersion element greatly reduces chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- The autofocus focus system employs both a double-magnet linear motor to deliver impressively fast and precise focusing performance while remaining compact. A focus clutch mechanism has also been incorporated, which allows for near-instant AF/MF switching.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions down to -14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.