Panasonic Lumix S 20-60mm f/3.5-5.6
A unique zoom covering ultra-wide to short portrait-length fields of view, the Panasonic Lumix S 20-60mm f/3.5-5.6 is a sleek and versatile lens designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras. The distinct range of focal lengths is also complemented by flexible focusing capabilities, which permit working with subjects as close as 5.9″ with a 0.43x magnification for near-macro performance. In terms of optics, the lens incorporates a series of aspherical, high refractive index, and low dispersion elements to control a variety of aberrations and realize a high degree of clarity and sharpness. A fluorine coating has been applied to the front element to reduce smudging and make it easier to clean and then lens also features a weather-sealed design for working in harsh environmental conditions. Additionally, suiting both photo and video applications, a stepping motor is featured, which affords fast, precise, and near-silent autofocus performance.
Find other Panasonic lenses here
- L-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/22
- Three ED Elements, One UHR Element
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Wide-to-short telephoto zoom is designed for full-frame L-mount mirrorless cameras, however can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 30-90mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two aspherical elements and one ultra high refractive index (UHR) element, help to minimize distortions and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to maintain edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing in order to produce a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Stepping AF motor delivers quick and quiet focusing performance that benefits both photo and video applications.
- Maximum magnification of 0.43x and a minimum focusing distance of 5.9″ benefits working with close-up subjects.
- AF/MF switch permits quick changing between focusing modes.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions down to 14°F.
- Fluorine coating has been applied to the front element to prevent dirt and oils from sticking to lens.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.