Covering a portrait-to-telephoto range, the Lumix G X Vario 35-100mm f/2.8 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. from Panasonic is a 70-200mm equivalent zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Characterized by its bright, constant f/2.8 maximum aperture, this lens also features a sophisticated optical design that uses low dispersion glass to suppress chromatic aberrations and color fringing. A Nano Surface Coating has also been applied to individual elements to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color accuracy when working in harsh lighting conditions. Balancing the optical attributes, this zoom also features a POWER Optical Image Stabilizer to minimize the appearance of camera shake, and a stepping AF motor contributes to quick, quiet focusing performance that is ideal for both photo and video applications.
- Telephoto zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens provides a 70-200mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and one Ultra extra-low dispersion element combine to significantly reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color neutrality.
- An internal focusing system, coupled with a stepping AF motor, results in fast, smooth, and precise focusing performance that is well-paired to both still shooting and movie recording.
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting, and also supports the Dual I.S. function for increased stabilization performance.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.