Panasonic 10-25mm f/1.7 ASPH. Lens
A unique lens with a distinctly bright design, the Leica DG Vario-Summilux 10-25mm f/1.7 ASPH. from Panasonic is a 20-50mm-equivalent zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The impressively fast f/1.7 constant maximum aperture enables improved depth of field control and low-light shooting capabilities throughout the zoom range. Balancing the impressive f/1.7 performance, the optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion, aspherical, and high refractive index elements, which help to greatly reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness.
Find other Panasonic lenses here
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 20-50mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.7 to f/16
- Three Aspherical Elements
Complementing the optics, this lens is also characterized by its durable, weather-sealed physical design, along with a fast autofocus system, versatile focusing clutch design, and a stepless, de-clicked aperture ring to suit video applications.
- Wide-to-normal zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and offers a 20-50mm equivalent focal length range.
- Impressively bright f/1,7 constant maximum aperture excels in low-light conditions throughout the zoom range and also offers improved depth of field control.
- Three aspherical elements, four extra-low dispersion elements, and one ultra high-refractive index element all combine to suppress color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and spherical aberrations for high clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Fast 240 fps autofocus drive, along with an internal focusing system, delivers smooth, accurate, and quiet focusing performance to benefit both stills and video applications. Additionally, a focus clutch mechanism delivers especially quick AF/MF switching.
- Physical aperture ring has a stepless, de-clicked design for smooth, silent aperture switching to benefit video applications.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.