Panasonic 8-18mm f2.8-4 ASPH. Lens
A versatile wide-angle zoom, the Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 8-18mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. Lens from Panasonic is a 16-36mm equivalent lens that blends optical excellence with durable, refined physical design for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Designed in collaboration with Leica, this lens employs a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements to realize sharp and clear imagery with controlled fringing and aberrations, and a Nano Surface Coating also helps to minimize flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
Find other Panasonic lenses here
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 16-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- One Aspherical ED and One UHR Element
- Wide-angle zoom designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, this lens offers a 16-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- One aspherical ED element, three aspherical elements, two extra-low dispersion elements, and one ultra high-refractive index element all combine to suppress color fringing, chromatic aberrations, and spherical aberrations for high clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy.
- Nano Surface Coating has been applied to individual elements to control lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Fast 240 fps autofocus drive delivers smooth, accurate, and quiet focusing performance to benefit both stills and video applications.
- Splash, dust, and freezeproof design benefits working in inclement weather conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.