Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm F4.8-6.7 II
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 150-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.8 to f22
- One Super ED Element, Two ED Elements
A versatile and relatively compact telephoto zoom, the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75-300mm f4.8-6.7 II from Olympus is a 150-600mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The optical design makes use of three low dispersion elements and three high refractive index elements to control both chromatic and spherical aberrations for a high degree of clarity and sharpness throughout the zoom range. A ZERO coating has also been applied to help reduce lens flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
Find other Olympus lenses here
Additionally, this lens utilizes a Movie & Stills Compatible AF system to achieve smooth, fast, and near-silent focusing performance to benefit both photo and movie applications.
- Telephoto zoom is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 150-600mm equivalent focal length range.
- One Super ED (extra-low dispersion) and two ED elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing throughout the zoom range for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Three high refractive index elements are used to correct spherical aberrations for greater sharpness with reduced distortion.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth bokeh quality.