Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm F2.8 PRO
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 14-28mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- 3 Aspherical, 1 DSA, 4 ED, 2 HR Elements
A versatile wide-angle zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras, the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm f2.8 PRO from Olympus is a 14-28mm equivalent lens featuring a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture for consistent performance throughout the zoom range. A suite of aspherical, extra-low dispersion, and high-refractive index elements are featured within the optical design, and help to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range for increased clarity and sharpness. Additionally, a ZERO coating has been applied to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity. A weather-resistant design benefits handling in trying conditions while an L-Fn button offers lens-based control over various settings.
Find other Olympus lenses here
Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible autofocus system achieves fast, smooth, and silent focusing performance to benefit both photo and video applications. As a fast, high-performance wide-angle zoom, this Micro Four Thirds lens pairs an optimized optical layout with refined physical details to excel in a variety of working conditions.
- Wide-angle 7-14mm zoom lens offers a 14-28mm equivalent focal length range for Micro Four Thirds digital cameras.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture maintains consistent performance throughout the zoom range and benefits working in difficult lighting situations.
- The lens construction incorporates two aspherical ED (extra-low dispersion) elements, one DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) element, one aspherical element, three Super ED elements, one ED element, and two HR (high-refractive index) elements into its design to minimize aberrations, distortion, and color fringing while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Programmable L-Fn (lens function) button for easily accessible settings adjustment.
- Dust, splash, and freezeproof construction ensures this lens’ performance in inclement conditions and harsh environments.
- Built-in petal-type lens hood helps to alleviate stray light from causing flare and also adds some protection from accidental impacts to the front element.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.