Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-45mm F4 PRO
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 24-90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- 1 DSA Element, 2 Aspherical Elements
Covering a useful and familiar range with a svelte form factor, the Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-45mm f4 PRO is a 24-90mm-equivalent zoom for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. Distinguished by its f/4 constant maximum aperture, this lens strikes a balance between a bright design and a highly compact design to suit its use in everyday situations. Myriad specialized elements are incorporated into the optical design, which help to suppress spherical aberrations, color fringing, and distortion in order to produce sharp, color-accurate imagery.
Find other Olympus lenses here
A ZERO coating is also featured, which controls flare and ghosting for improved contrast when working in bright and backlit conditions. Complementing the optics is a Movie & Still Compatible autofocus system, which achieves fast, smooth, and silent focusing performance, and a maximum 0.25x magnification throughout the zoom range to suit working with close-up subjects. Additionally, the lens is weather-sealed to enable its use in trying weather conditions.
- Standard wide-angle to portrait-length zoom lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 24-90mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture enables consistent performance throughout the zoom range and helps to achieve a sleek and lightweight physical design.
- The lens construction integrates two aspherical elements, one DSA (Dual Super Aspherical) element, two extra-low dispersion elements, one Super HR (high-refractive index) elements, and two HR elements into its design to minimize aberrations, distortion, and color fringing throughout the zoom range while also contributing to overall image sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- A ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating has been applied to individual elements to minimize lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Minimum focusing distance of 4.7″ at the wide end and 9.1″ at the tele end pairs with an impressive 0.25x maximum magnification ratio to suit working with close-up subjects.
- Dust-, freeze-, and drip-proof design ensure the lens’ performance in inclement and harsh conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm produces a smooth bokeh quality.
There are no reviews yet.