Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 90mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Two Extra-High Refractive Index Elements
Positioned as the perfect portrait prime, the black Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm f1.8 from Olympus is a sleek 90mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The short-telephoto focal length pairs with a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to benefit working in low-light conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field for producing selective focus effects. The optical construction of the lens incorporates two extra-high refractive index elements, which help to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize notable sharpness and accurate rendering. Additionally, a Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system is employed to deliver quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance to suit both video and photo applications.
Find other Olympus lenses here
- Portrait-length prime is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides a 90mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture helps to achieve shallow depth of field and selective focusing effects, and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Two extra-high refractive index elements are used to control distortion and spherical aberration for improved sharpness and clarity.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
There are no reviews yet.