Nikon 24mm F/3.5 Overview
Three ED glass elements provide improved sharpness and color, while Nikon’s Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections for greater image quality. Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers outstanding color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare and three aspherical elements help control distortion and aberrations. Additionally, it has a rounded 9-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus areas.
- Wide shifting range of ±11.5mm, with a tilting range of ±8.5°.
- Three ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Three aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture.
- The Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity
- High-performance Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.