Nikon 85mm F/2.8 Overview
Benefitting image quality, the manual focus lens has both the Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings which will limit flaring and ghosting as well as improve contrast and sharpness. Additionally, it features a 9-blade rounded diaphragm to provide smooth out-of-focus elements.
- Wide shifting range of ±11.5mm, with a tilting range of ±8.5°
- Revolving capability of ±90° in 30° increments for versatile tilt/shift shooting effects
- The Nano Crystal Coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity
- High-performance Super Integrated Coating (SIC) offers superior color performance and substantially reduced ghosting and flare
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements