Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3
Featuring a sleek design and versatile range, the Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-50mm f/4-6.3 is a compact standard zoom covering wide-angle to normal focal lengths. Its retractable design helps to achieve the slim form factor that is suitable to walkaround and travel shooting applications. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications. Its optical design incorporates three aspherical elements and a pair of low dispersion elements, which help to control a variety of aberrations for high sharpness and clarity.
Find other Nikon lenses here
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/36
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
A Super Integrated Coating is featured, too, to suppress flare and achieve high contrast and color accuracy. Also, the lens sports a programmable control ring that can be set for intuitive adjustment over a variety of camera and exposure settings.
- Standard zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with DX models where it provides a 36-75mm equivalent focal length range.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- Super Integrated Coating suppresses flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor delivers impressively smooth, quiet, and fast autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications.
- Retractable design maintains a sleek 2.9″-long form factor when the lens is not in use, making it well-suited for travel applications.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens’ use in inclement conditions.