Nikon D3500 with 18-55mm Lens
Compact, easy to use, and versatile are all traits of the Nikon D3500, which is designed to be as flexible and intuitive as possible, while still offering the imaging capabilities you expect from a DSLR. Utilizing a DX-format 24.2MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 4 image processor, the D3500 provides a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-25600 to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions, and the sensor and processor combination also provides a 5 fps continuous shooting rate as well as Full HD 1080p video recording at 60 fps. The sensor’s design also omits an optical low-pass filter in order to achieve greater sharpness and resolution from both photos and videos.
Find other Nikon cameras here
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Native ISO 100-25600; 5 fps Shooting
Complementing the imaging capabilities, the D3500 also features SnapBridge, which utilizes Bluetooth connectivity, for wireless sharing of images to your mobile device, including automatic sharing of 2MP images between the camera and your mobile device. The lightweight camera body incorporates a 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD screen for live view monitoring and image review and, catering to first-time DSLR owners, the D3500 also features a helpful Guide Mode to aid in achieving specific photographic looks or techniques, such as how to produce shallow depth of field imagery in a helpful, step-by-step manner. Ten different Special Effects are also available in-camera to creatively refine the look of both stills and movies.
24.2MP DX-Format Sensor and EXPEED 4 Processor
SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
Multi-CAM 1000 Autofocus Sensor
Full HD Movie Recording
- Redesigned body is more compact, lighter in weight, and has nearly all of the rear controls on the right-hand side of the grip for easier one-handed control.
- Rear 3.0″ 921k-dot LCD offers a large, bright means for live view shooting, menu navigation, or image playback.
- Eye-level pentamirror optical viewfinder provides a natural means for composing stills.
- Built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination when working in low-light conditions. A hot shoe is also available for working with an optional external flash.
- The included EN-EL14a lithium-ion battery provides approximately 1550 shots per charge.
AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
Other Camera Features
- A helpful Guide Mode is available to aid in becoming acquainted with the D3500 through a series of step-by-step tutorials.
- A range of Special Effects are available to creatively refine the look of imagery in-camera, and include Night Vision, Super Vivid, Pop, Photo Illustration, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Flat, Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processor’s power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario, selects a proper Scene Mode to apply, and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.
- Scene Modes: Auto, Auto (Flash Off), Child, Close-up, Landscape, Night Portrait, Portrait, and Sports.
- In-Camera Image Editing features: Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Painting, Perspective Control, Photo Illustration, Quick Retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Straighten, and Trim.
- Language support: English, French, Portuguese (Brazil), and Spanish.