Nikon 50mm F/1.4 Overview
The Silent Wave Motor provides fast and quiet auto focus action and M/A mode operation enables manual focus override for immediate critical focus. The nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds and Nikon’s Super Integrated Lens Coating enhances light transmission, reducing ghosting and flare.
An ideal prime lens, perfect for full-length portraits, travel photography or any type of available-light shooting.
- Silent Wave Motor
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet automatic focusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare
- Non-Rotating Barrel
- Non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories
- Rounded Diaphragm
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds
- M/A Focus Mode
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth transitions, autofocus to manual operation