Nikon 50mm F/1.8 Overview
With a simple and time-tested optical design it weighs in at just 5.5 oz making it a great lens for travel and everyday use. Nikon’s Super Integrated Lens Coating improves light transmission, reducing ghosting and flare, and it accepts 52mm filters. An integrated aperture control ring enables manual control of exposure in addition to AE control through the camera body. For programmed auto or shutter-priority auto exposure shooting, use the minimum aperture lock lever to lock the lens aperture at f/22.
Autofocus is not supported by D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, and D5600 cameras—lens may be used with manual focus only. Be sure to check your camera’s lens-compatibility information before selecting a new lens.
This open box item shows minimal signs of wear on its packaging only. The lens itself is in pristine condition and includes a limited 1-year warranty.
- Fast f/1.8 maximum aperture for sharp low light imaging and effective shallow depth of field control
- Lightweight and compact build
- Super Integrated Lens Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Built-in aperture control ring
- Distance and depth of field scales