Nikon 24mm F/2.8 Overview
The Close-Range Correction (CRC) system provides superior picture quality at close focusing distances and increases the focusing range and Nikon’s Super Integrated Lens Coating improves light transmission, reducing ghosting and flare. The lens weighs just 9.5 oz and accepts 52mm filters.
An integrated aperture control ring enables manual control of exposure in addition to lens’ support of AE control through the camera body. For programmed auto or shutter-priority auto exposure shooting, use the minimum aperture lock lever to lock the lens aperture at f/22.
Autofocus is not supported by D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300 cameras–lens may be used with manual focus only. Be sure to check your camera’s lens-compatibility information before selecting a new lens.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture for sharp imaging in low light and when shooting hand-held
- Lightweight and compact build
- The Close-Range Correction (CRC) system enables improved picture quality at close focusing distances and increases the focusing range
- Super Integrated Lens Coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Built-in aperture control ring
- Distance and depth of field scales