Moza Slypod E
- Mounts Horizontally or Vertically
- Allows Motorized Dolly/Track/Boom Shots
- Aluminum Design; 11″ Travel Distance
- 9 lb Horizontal / 20 lb Vertical Payload
An aluminum-made follow-up to the original Slypod, the Moza Slypod E is a motorized monopod designed to be mounted horizontally or vertically. It’s very compact at 1.9″, and it telescopes out a travel distance of 11″. Via onboard buttons, 10 different motion speeds can be selected, from an ultra-slow speed of just 0.15mm per second to the maximum speed of 1.1″ per second. In the companion iOS/Android app, 100 different speeds can be selected within this range. The motor is near-silent at the slowest speeds. In the app, you can also set up assigned travel routes, time-lapse capture, and much more.
Find Others Gimbals Stabilizers Moza here
Since the Slypod E can be mounted on a tripod horizontally or vertically, it can be set up to perform motorized dolly, track, and boom shots. It has a safety payload of 9 lb horizontally and 20 lb vertically. A mounting plate is built-in along its length with 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting threads, and that’s how the Slypod E attaches to tripods horizontally. A 1/4″-20 threaded hole provided on the bottom allows for vertical mounting.
The Slypod E is powered by an internal battery that runs for approximately two hours and is recharged in about three hours. It’s rechargeable via a USB Type-C port using an included cable. An LED ring on the bottom lights up different colors to confirm battery status.
An adapter is included for attaching a camera on the end. However, you can also mount a handheld gimbal onto this adapter in order to combine the pan/tilt/roll motion of the gimbal with the motorized motion of the Slypod E.
- Motorized monopod designed to be mounted horizontally or vertically
- Aluminum construction
- Telescopes out a travel distance of 11″
- 100 assignable speeds from 0.15mm to 1.1″ per second
- Companion iOS/Android app
- Assignable travel routes, time-lapse capture, and more
- Safety payload of 9 lb horizontally and 20 lb vertically
- Powered by a 2-hour internal battery
- Supports handheld gimbals