Mitakon Zhongyi Speedmaster 85mm F1.2
- Canon EF Mount/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Four High Refractive Index Elements
- Portrait-length 85mm prime is compatible with full-frame Canon EF mount cameras, and can also be used with APS-C-sized sensors where it will provide a 136mm equivalent focal length.
- Fast f/1.2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also enables extensive control over your focus position to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.
- Two extra-low dispersion elements and four high refractive index elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the aperture range for greater sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy.
- Manual focus design utilizes a floating elements system to permit focusing on subjects as close as 2.62′ away.
- The focus confirmation chip enables the use of EOS DSLRs’ focus confirmation feature for easier acknowledgement of sharp focus.
- De-clicked, stepless aperture ring permits smooth, silent aperture adjustment to benefit video applications.
- An 11-blade rounded diaphragm contributes a pleasing out-of-focus quality when working with selective focus techniques.
- All-metal lens barrel features printed depth of field and focus scales. Additionally, a metal lens mount also offers increased durability between the lens and camera.
There are no reviews yet.